The powers that be - King Davey





Tell me about that which formed the heavens
The power that made the earth from the very beginning
When the sun first rose at dawn
What force was that, that lifted it up

Tell me about the power that made the ocean and the seas
That gave it, it's colours
Blue to the oceans, green to the trees
And made it so beautiful, a pleasant sight to see

Tell me about the power that set the law of nature
Birds for flight in the air
With feathers and wings rather than hair
To fly so good no two collide in the air

Tell me about the power that set the boundaries
The ocean knows it's limit length
The limit to which it can stretch
And maintains it to a large extent



Tell me about the power that made the sounds
The roaring thunder
Striking the ground
What a wonderful wonder

Tell me about the power that makes the rain drop
Those tiny little pieces falling from the top
Falling with grace, all in line
Wetting the ground ancausing a smile

Tell me about the power that makes plants grow
From underneath the soil, they arise and glow
Green as can be and sweet as it is
Is the beautiful fruit, we love to eat

Tell me about this power cause I want to know
HE who wields the power must be so great
Tell me about this power please I desire
To know the power that sustains the universe

Tell me about the power of the ALL MIGHTY
To whom is all glory and MAJESTY
Tell me about the power of the ALMIGHTY
The king who reigns for ETERNITY

Written by King Davey

Post a Comment

0 Comments