MOTHER - King Davey






When the tears won't cease to flow
For the new experience about to unfold
I clinged closely to her side
Not wanting to leave her behind


Like the streams of water
Flowing down a water fall
They came one after another
Each more filled than before


Mother, I'm leaving home
But truly I do not wish to go
But Mom let out a big smile
This son, you can't decline





Those words tore my hearts apart
As though she wished that I depart
It pierced my sore right through my heart
Why would she even let me out


Betrayed and in pains
I packed my bags
Not a single word
Went out my mouth


But there was more that met the eye
And to all this, I didn't ask why
I probably had made up my mind
But was in error all this while





Her thoughts for me was for me to grow
Like a tree by rivers, with leaves that glow
She wanted me strong like the wind that blows
I wouldn't have been mad, if I had known


Years gone by
Like smoke in the sky
Till now I still cry
When I think of her


For her efforts have mould me
Her words did guide me
Her chastenings correct me
And her person inspire me


With her by my side
I'll stand the waves and tide
For in her arms so tender and wide
My heart has found a peaceful ride




by King Davey™




Post a Comment

0 Comments