SUICIDE - Audrey Chuks






 If anyone should say that true love doesn't exist,
I'll have them come to you.

If anyone tells me that all women are the same,
I'll bring them to you.

You didn't just love this imperfect fatuous lad,
You created a hole in his heart, one that has gone too deep and has stained his soul.

You didn't just love this defective simpleton of a human,
You changed his mindset and set him on a path he'll never bemoan.

I didn't just love you,
I chose you.

I did not love you because of your looks, I loved you because my heart chose you,

My soul had found it's mate,
And your looks were just added bonuses.

But you said things couldn't remain the way they used to be,
I guess your feelings had evolved,
And I was nowhere found in that evolution.

You said you had to go,
You left me stranded,
Standing all alone in the middle of nowhere,
For this was meant to be our journey, not mine alone.

So I closed my eyes
And I counted to three,
Then I told my heart
That it could set you free,
 

It hurts to say it,
But it has to be,
You belonged in many places,
But not inside of me.

For you were not just a star to me,
You were actually my whole damn sky."

In the end,
You tried and you cared,
And sometimes that was enough.



Written by
Audrey_Chuks™

Post a Comment

0 Comments