Charades - Sxander King


If this is a charade
I never want it to stop
if its a dream
I never wish to wake up

At the summit of my fears
A mirage appears
But the closer I stray
The more it fades away

While I wrestle and strive
And the dangers grew with each dive
Hope alone fueled my drive
But I hoped I will survive



What gave me joy in the day
Kept me awake all night
Cause some of us would have to be blind
In order to see the light

It seemed my troubles wouldn't stop
Because
I woke up
Wishing I was asleep

Life is a game
Or at least that's what some people claim
But somewhere down the line
Someone increased the difficulty on mine

So next time there's blood rushing through my brain
Someone remind me to think again
Because words cannot explain
The Shock or the pain

But this is a game so guess
Who's playing checkers
And who's playing chess


Post a Comment

0 Comments