THE LOVE THAT BE - Audrey Chuks





Is love this burning need to have you beside me most of the time? Is love this safety I feel in your silence? Is it this belonging, this completeness?


Is love this overwhelming desire to have you talk to me most of the time? Is love this satisfaction I feel in your ataraxis? Is it this wholeness, this passion ?


Is love this sweet passion to have you in mind most of the time? Is love this pain I feel in your absence? Is it this perfecting, this soothing?





Is love this uncontrollable care to help you whenever you need it? Is love this embarrassing feeling I feel in your presence? Is it this satisfaction, this oneness?


Is love this impression to stand by you no matter the cost? Is love this agony I feel in your anger? Is it this warmth, this concern?


Is love this awesome passion to seek after your happiness? Is love this vulnerability I 
experience with you?


Is love this unexplainable yearning that draws me closer to your being? Is love this sensation I draw from within you?


Is love this insane craving to seek after your happiness before mine? Is love this eagerness to cover your flaws and make you look perfect?





Is love this relentless patience I have in bearing your offences and injuries with kindness? Is love this fortress I find in you where I feel protected rather than exposed? Is it this contentment, this strive for nothing more?


For my love cannot be drowned by oceans or floods,It cannot be bought,For any offer would be scorned No matter how great.

Written by
Adade Osaro

#Audrey_Chuks ™



Post a Comment

0 Comments