GRACE - Audrey Chuks





I hold on to the robe of Jesus,

My tears would wash your feet,
I hold on to the promise of the Cross,
A Saviour to wash my sins.


I hold to the robe of Jesus,
My problems I bring on my knees,
I hold on to the promise of the Son,
A place to rest my fears.


I'm on a journey to Heaven,
Jesus are you looking for me?
I can hear the singing Cherubs,
I can feel the love from the Father's heart.


For it was love that made Him me,
Took my punishment and called it quit,
For a sinner like me, I don't deserve Him,
But who actually does deserve it?


GRACE!

He says "I'm His delight,
Walk out of here and be my light,
Go out and shine so bright,
Whenever you feel scared, just remember I have you in sight."


He says "He always had me in mind,
Wait! Pause, now rewind,
Go back a few lines,
I think I forgot to say, that you're mine."


So what can I do to be saved?
He says," Don't try your works they only cause my rage.
Just BELIEVE,
And Grace you shall RECEIVE.


Audrey_Chuks™

Post a Comment

0 Comments