Nearly caught her - King Davey




I was pure and innocent
Like a little lamb
I was white and guiltless
Not a stain on my arm

But she came along
Her hair oh GOD
It was dark and long
And each night, my thoughts wouldn't play along

Each morning I'd dress
Check myself twice
I couldn't look any less
Than Charming in her eyes

I'd bathe myself in many colognes
And scent like the flowers of heaven alone
I wanted to impress and nothing was too much
If you saw her face you might understand such



She had the eyes of an angel
It's radiating beauty got me entrapped in my dreams
Her voice kept ringing up there
It is the very reason for which my heart screams

She had this beauty I can't describe
But yet in my heart its still inscribed
Like the ten commandments on graven stones
She is embedded deep within my bones

With many efforts I tried to get her
Make her realize how I felt about her
She probably didn't get it, I was a joker
Every of my words, she smiled and laughed at.

It crushed my heart she didn't understand
That this innocent boy had feelings for her
It's like they were secreted by some love gland
Cause it went round me like blood from the heart



I nearly had the girl of my dreams
I nearly had her within my reach
I nearly brought her home with me
To lay by me and kiss her lips

I heard a voice then say to me
"Wake up son, it's time for school"
The girl of my dreams was not yet real
Oh my, why is life so cruel?

King Davey

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Titanium Cost | Tithi Design - Tithi Engineering
    Tithi Engineering - titanium watch band Tithi titanium mens ring Engineering, Malta - Tithi Engineering Design | Tithi everquest: titanium edition Engineering. Tithi Engineering. Tithi Engineering. Tithi Engineering. titanium helix earrings Tithi titanium nose hoop Engineering.

    ReplyDelete