BROKE!!! - Sxander King


Time stood still
Completely at your will
Was it real
Or just how I feel

BROKE

As you spoke
Something broke
turned to smoke



I didn't know how to feel
Would this wound ever heal
I'd always thought I was steel
But it's seems I've had more than my fill

BROKE

Almost had a stroke
(Don't worry that was a joke)
I was afraid the feeling wouldn't last
And soon enough you'd be in the past



But hell knows I tried
Can't count the times I cried
Can't run Can't hide
Still wish you were by my side



These tears will dry
The memories will die
The doubts will fly
But the scars will survive



But it was about time
I had to pay for my crime
My Pride and confidence sunk
My ego finally shrunk



Thought I was rich
But karma's a bitch



At that moment
the gates of hell were breached
And my worst fear and torment
Unleashed

For White
Sorry for every fight
For Rex
Who BROKE the hex


Post a Comment

0 Comments